4.29.2010

past learning

Learning how to drive a straight drive (manual) was probably one of my biggest learning experiences. Driving taught me a lot. Of course, it taught me how to drive but it also taught me a really important lesson about life. It showed me how to step back and take life in a different aspect when I needed to do so. I also learned I couldn’t also be too sure of myself but I that I needed to pay attention to me and where I was going. It showed me not to get distracted by small things. It also taught me to pay attention to me and my surroundings and how I would affect other people by what I do. Not just physically, but emotionally and mentally. It especially taught me how to pay attention to the little details and not the big picture that they all made up. The most important thing is that it taught me to be me.


When I first started driving and when I had about 6 months of driving in showed me a certain aspect that I had been through my whole life. It showed me the building blocks of life. When I first started driving it reminded me of a baby. I was being too careful and shaky. Then has the weeks and months went by I started growing more aware of my surroundings and just what I was doing. I wasn’t always trying to be too cocky about driving because honestly, I was scared to death, but learning how to drive showed me a lot about life and it helped me grow up and mature a lot faster. I wasn’t responsible for just me anymore when I was driving, but for whom I was taking with me and the other people driving, too. It was another building block of life with a lesson wrapped inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment